1. What is BXpress?
BXpress is a service, operated under BookMeBus Co., Ltd, providing individuals and businesses an easy and reliable way to send packages to family members, friends and customers between provinces in Cambodia and neighboring countries such as Vietnam, Thailand and Laos through the BXpress’ carrier partners including shuttle bus, taxi and ferry operators who have been trained and experienced in the field for years.
2. Will my package be safe? What can I do if my packages are damaged or lost?
Our first-mile delivery and carrier partners are carefully selected, and we commit to deliver your package to the recipient at a lighting speed with great care. In the unfortunate and unlikely event that any damage or loss happens to your package, rest assured that your parcel is covered for up to US$ 50.00 per delivery or 100% of the declared package’s value if you did purchase the insurance service along with your shipment order. You may contact our customer service to proceed with the claim.
3. What items can I send with BXpress’ service?
Items that can be delivered
– Any Food or Fruit items with standard packaging provided by BXpress. However, BXpress shall not be responsible for providing services protecting food or fruit from heat or cold. Risks of damaging food or fruit shall be borne solely by customers.
Items that cannot be delivered
– Fragile items (including flowers, cakes) that require special handling
– Hazardous, explosive, flammable and unsafe items (including power banks)
– Valuable items and documents (e.g. cash, passport, or other official identification documents).
– Credit / debit cards
– Illegal items and substances (e.g. pornographic magazines and imitation weapons).
– Live animals and plants
– Any unpacked / loose items that can easily be damaged in transit.
– Any items that cannot be reproduced (e.g. photos, film)
– Any item(s) of an aggregate value exceeding USD200 (US Dollars Two Hundred)
– Bullion, currency in any denomination, tax stamps / stickers, bearer forms or negotiable instruments, precious metals / stones.
4. What are BXpress’ operating hours?
BXpress offers convenient and flexible delivery services. Our customer hotline support and drivery partners’ operation starts from 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM.
5. How do I make a booking on BXpress?
Booking can be made either on BXpress’ official website here or our affiliate’s as listed on this page here. On our website HomePage, please choose Start Shipping Now, then follow the instructions, our friendly team will arrange your pickup accordingly.
6. Will the driver help in the moving of my items?
Our drivers are always happy to help move your item from your home to the vehicle. However, as the driver is a lone, she/he may need your help if the parcel is heavy.